We are asking all patients to read the below carefully then confirm their understanding and agreement before their appointment. We thank you for co-operation.
The Government published a Statutory Instrument on 26th March 2020, no. 350 ‘The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020’ confirming that it is lawful for a chiropractic practice to remain open. It further defines those people who are recognised as vulnerable for the purposes of this document.
BodyEvolve Clinic is conducting ongoing risk assessments to ensure adequate levels of safety are implemented and maintained. We are following the most up-to-date Government and Public Health England guidance and have put in place stringent patient triage, hygiene, sanitation and infection control protocols to protect our patients and team members. Despite these precautions, there is a risk of transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and it is important that you understand the risk. We have provided the information below to help you decide if you wish to continue with your care at BodyEvolve Clinic and remind you that you are under no obligation to do so.
- We enforce a strict policy that anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms must stay away from the clinic.
- A triage is conducted via email or phone call.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to.
- All team members at BodyEvolve Clinic adhere to the social distancing guidelines issued by the Government.
- The layout of the clinic and timing of appointments have been adapted to maintain social distancing.
- Clinical team members will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for everyone’s protection.